Friday 19 December 2008

The spirit of life

yesterday was my first day of going back to practice...
doin the same thing that i have been doin for quite some time
practising together...
i really enjoy being together wif them
wif them i feel younger, i feel tat i m really alive
they still doin the same thing to me...fin up my water...

since i hav been stopped 4 almost a yr, i gotta pick up within these 2 wk
Y?cos a competition is coming next wk...
a bit stress cos cant rmb...
therefore i gotta go back more frequently

i dun hav enuf rest these few days...
wake up very early in the morning then go exercise wif mum
doin yoga
luckily i m still quite flexible though not as frexible as b4
my whole body is ache due to the exercise

i m goin bac to my busy life but i enjoy it
i wish the time can stop here

No comments: