Saturday 17 January 2009

days without a maid

my maid has been fired...y?she gave lots of problem lo...

since then v have an evolution...v try to save work...
wat hav been changed?
talk about my brother 1st...
he throw rubbish every night...good...but...how long it can stay?who knows?
he eats dinner without a fork jus a spoon...y?cos no need to wash it...jus wash the spoon...
funny?not yet...
after eating bread, he feel lazy to wipe...wat he does?he use vacuum cleaner instead....

then talk about my dad...
every morning, he has a habbit to bring a bottle of chinese to office to drink...
to save the work of washing...he takes the whole kettle out directly without pouring out into the bottle...

my mum n i?
busying doin housework lo...
mum in charge of cookin...
me?
laundry...washing dishes...most of the time i have to deal wif the dogs....feeding...bathing...cleaning...

such a big change...esp to my dad, mum and brother...
b4 tat, they din do any hsework...

No comments: