Sunday 1 March 2009

things happened in level 10 unit 6

I have jus moved into a new hse, staying wif a new hsemate, an old fren for a wk...how's it?hmm...nth special...jus being bored...tidying my room, watching moonlight resonance (jus fin only). Tmr class starts...how?dun think about it...

the view of my apartment is nice...

this is the sunset i took yesterday when v were baking pancakes...

today i treated jo, veron n ann a dinner...How was it?
look at the presentation!!!

not bad rite....
3 dishes n 1 soup...
look probably there r carrots in all dishes

taste?ok la...i give myself 60 mark
seriously, this was my 1st time cooking so many things at once...
n also this was my 1st time cooking those dishes...
i hav never cooked those b4...


hey piggies giv me some comments

1 comment:

gorgeous housemate said...

wah!!! one week staying with me is boring ar?????????????????


that's it la...
i'm gonnna kacau you every night...
hohohoho habis you...

one night you'll be botak



wakakakakakakaka
=P
i like your tomato fish dish leh..
hehehe yum yum