Thursday 3 September 2009

journey to peace

'i'm an angel of peace. i bring u tranquility. you ll have a smoother route.'

the guest lec gave us a small game after the class. i got the card of Shanti, means peace.


i m in a jungle. a pathway in front of me. i follow it. there is a sign board showing where i m going. this pathway gives me everything that i want according to my thought. i m enjoying, a lot of fun. i m indulged....

i m tripped over. everything has gone in front of me. i try to caught it but it's abandoned me. i m panic and don't know what to do. i couldn't get up. i hear a sound, a very light sound 'stand up...be strong...' i stand up and look around but nothing around me. i m lost...

i see a light. i follow it. the pathway is not placed nicely for me. i have to find my way. i can't see anythings. things doesn't happen as what i thought. i take my step bravely. i walk slowly, very slowly...

i don't know what the light will bring me to,
i wonder what will happen to me for every step that i take,
i take away my worries,
i m just walking....

No comments: