Wednesday 3 March 2010

it is time to catch up...

ya, i m back to Adelaide...it is the same place, same uni...but it seems so different to me...faces are not the same anymore...they have left...ya they are done but i m not...

i have moved to a new apartment...ya i m moving again...cos Jo has left...It is Princes Apartment this time.

finally, i m settled down. It was so busy...non-stop of ppl coming my house...at first was hooisoo, then my parents then uncountable number of ppl...my house has always been so noisy...maybe it would be better if there is a door...anyway, i have chosen it on my own...no complaint. don't really have enough rest...

everything has moved out from my house. it is so empty now...feel so sad...


the balcony, it so clean now after a few time of flushing and brushing...

the living room, the shark is still here...i cant believe it...=.="

the kitchen...

last it is my room. after a few times of shifting and organising, this is it. 'the door' at right...and my bed is stick to the wall (hopefully it would be like tat all the while...heee)

my housemate, maria caryn, enjoying her fruit on her own...wahahha

this is my new look. i have cut my hair short. it is damn short. it has undergone 2 stages of changing actually. at first, it was at my shoulder length. ya like those mushroom hair...cant really take it need to blow the hair straight everyday after shower. then i went to cut again before i coming back here...it's like auntie when i first cut, it is better after i have pin it...

why was i cutting my hair? it is just a miscommunication among mum n i and miscommunication among the auntie, who cut my hair n mum and miscommunication among the auntie and me...

now only i realise short hair is the fashion for this year.=P

No comments: