Friday 23 April 2010

insomia

i couldn't sleep!

not cos of the tiramisu (thanks for hooisoo giving me so much coffee for that cake) that i have eaten just now. nth to do with it...we were having an old topic again, talking about future, the year after 2010, the life in Adelaide versus Malaysia. talking with friend about the future career after that, making me more worried and lost...

symptoms exacerbated by the career management skills lecture. was damn stress when Nina Tabor talking about it in the class...

haihzz...
thought i would have made up my mind after AP400 but still cant make up my mind...do I able to get the job where i want to? will i get a good pharmacist(s) to work with? is it worth to do so? worth if i want to go back? if i stay on, how about my family? same questions keep coming to my mind on n off...

my brother is going to marry in Feb next year. when i heard the date they have set, i dun really feel that happy like my friends who heard their sis or bro marriage. i start to worry, very uncertain. ya, i know things won't have changed a lot cos she's actually staying with us. 'koko wanna marry.' the only thing in my mind...think i have been in a 'stage' for too long, it's time for me to proceed to another stage...'wah, koko has grown up! me?!' can't accept that maybe...

it is quite hot but i feel cold...

ya...i m blogging at 3.50am.

No comments: