Monday 6 April 2009

such a busy weekend

poor little salmon...
y can't u die peacefully...

salmon mafia...
OMG...somebody please rescue me...
my life is in a great danger for having such a housemate

jo, it is just a $2.90 salmon head. please dun treat it so badly lik tat...


our meal...udon with salmon soup


ya i m in a church
nope i m not a christian
i m just goin for fun


A sakai is playing a piano


say cheese, pancake king...


happy birthday!!!

wild life park


thank you very much



somebody please...
my life is in a greater danger...


hey, where are those mushroom?it is my prize!
huh?! i can't believe it! jo, u had finished it?!
by the way, i used all my effort to win it for u...

group photo...
Hmm...anyone notice?
y so many girls...
it was my question when i was just reached there...
anyway, i enjoyed it...

1 comment:

gorgeous housemate!!! said...

now i know where all my crazy ugly photos get posted to... hohohohoh i just discovered your blog!!!!