Saturday 25 April 2009

see u one month later, Jo



bye, Jo...
have a nice trip to Berri, have fun...

me...
after sending her...walking away lonely...
there r some ppl in mind that i wished to call but i din...
i wandered in the market...headed to my old house to return shoes to Lih Juen
then only headed back to my house
the journey was quite long...

alone...
a song came into my mind...


Mr Lonely - Akon
Lonely~ I am so lonely~I have nobody~
To call my own~~~~
I am so lonely~I am Miss Lonely~

I kept on smsing jo the whole day
thinking hows she...


Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - Teshima Aoi
feeling so good when somebody cares of u...
thank you

dunno wat does the song imply, but it kept rainning for a few days...
disaster happened in my unit...
water came in through the window...super cold...
light bulb in the toilet fused and it was public holiday--ANZAC Day...

1 comment:

gorgeous housemate said...

awwwwwwwwwwww i didn't know you missed me that much leh....

awwwwwwwwww............

gosh you make me want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............

sob sob sob


eh sweat.... no need to be sad already!...i'm BACK! hohohoho

I make chocolate mousse for you tmr!

you be my guinea pig.. hohohoho
ok! GAMBATE!
we study hard hard! hohohohoho
we can do it!



hmmm i think..."we must do it." Better.... hahaha