Friday 31 July 2009

my bag

yeah~~~~
finally finished!!!

the inside of my new bag was torn when i came back from gold coast. i wonder how can it be? the materials of my old bag n the new one are the same. why the old one can last so long until now but not this??? o.O?

i checked n compared it with my loyal old piggy bag. i realised there was something different in sewing...

dunno why i decided to fix it....
i immitated the way the old bag was sewed, i cut off the inside cloth n replace it with my long pants...hohohoho...
since i have no sewing machine...i gotta sew it on my hand...m i crazy???i think so..

i can't believe!!! i make it!!!



ya...nothing so special about this bag. it just a normal bag that i bought from china town...
anyway...i have fixed it....hehehe =P

materials using to sew it

the left over cloth...or i should say...my old pants. i have given a new life to my old pants...hohohoho......
i was about to throw it...xD

my loyal piggy bag

i think it's been with me for....3 years...???
not bad...just washed n cleaned...still usable...hehehe....

better keeping u away from jo...or she ll cut u into pieces...o.o''

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi, lolo

unicornzoe said...

???
hoho, lala
???