Saturday 31 July 2010

hey....it is time to make a summary to my life again...busy busy....i m always busy...
busy for this and that...in the end, i have no idea what m i doin....



tired...tired...tired...

maybe i m tired cos of the placement?
maybe i m tired cos of my future?
maybe i m tired cos of keep thinking, picturing...

i just feel very tired....

smiling on my face becomes lesser
happiness in my heart becomes lesser...

maybe i m just so stingy...
stingy to smile
stingy to laugh
stingy to talk
stingy to feel...

very tired...

missing home very much...starting getting used to the life here...tiring to get start again...where should i go? what should i do? where is my comfy zone? where m i belonging to?

hate to choose
hate to think

can anyone just pick for me?

to u, maybe i seem very decisive...
BUT i m not....

No comments: