Thursday 8 July 2010

my big day in 2010

hey, i m here to my blog again...i m not updating my blog as often as i did last year...however, this is another thing that i wish to share long time ago...

it is about my birthday celebration...
my dearest housemate know that i prefer to have home-based thingy...so...she decided to have it at home...this joker even asked me to go out n get food on my own n choose the cake that i like...so that they won't get sth that i dun like...oh yeah!!! such a caring housemate....

hmmm....y caryn was hiding behind me? ya..u r tall but not tall enough...ok?!

dunno what's wrong with us...i just feel lik hugging u guys....

group photo




no fancy celebration, no gorgeous decoration, no fantastic activity...we just gather n eat...to be honest, i m not very close to them but i feel comfortable n warm...

feel so lucky that to have u guys around...

No comments: