Monday 22 June 2009

facebook Vs blog


Facebook?
Ya. This is my facebook...
think everyone should b very familiar with it...
almost everyone owes it...even some of my friends' parents have it too...
it is not a new thing...it has been out for 3 or 4 yrs...i think so...i knew it 3 years ago...
it is just another website for making friends...a replacement for friendster somebody would say that

ya...as what i have said i've known it 3 years ago and owed an a/c but never done anything...
i m more active there since this year...
having contact back with some of my long lost friends...knowing what they are doing now via their statuses, activities or even photos in their facebook...

some ppl even play games there...
me?
hohoho...
Happy Farm...this is the only game i play with
y? because this is the easier game that doesn't involve many ppl, doesn't take so many quota, doens't need to use brain...i would say...just do everything with clicking...
here, this is my farm...still got 1h 11min to go for my pumpkin to mature...hohoho~

the first thing i do every morning n before bed is to check on my farm...feel very stupid but yet i still do it...sigh~

the most interesting will be the comments...
it is just like connecting everyone together even u r far far away...
just typing whatever u feel like saying to the status or photo or anything...
the person at the next corner will know it...
their notification is so instant...

facebook...it is so IN that it can even using mobile to login...
checking 24/7...
u can get into whenever u r shopping, eating, playing, sleeping or even in the toilet...
a friend of mine saying that this is his own world...
huh?
what do u mean that?
...........
...........
...........
own world?
ya...maybe it is so true...everyone needs their own small world...
to me...www.stories-zoe.blogspot.com...is my own world
A small world of mine that i can write anything that i like here

a new blog...
我的小小天地
My Small Small World~~~

No comments: