Thursday 11 June 2009

OMG! Joan Teoh's in adelaide...

adelaide is so small n boring...
where should i bring u to? What can we do?


Joan Teoh, another crazy person
her flight was on 26th but she missed it...she bought another ticket on 27th
27th...she nearly missed again...

1st itinerary...hahndorf

spring of hahndorf

puppet...

let's stare together...
that was my 3rd time here but it was my 1st time seeing it...

boxing...

2nd day

couldn't get up early in the morning?
time for u to pack...dun leave anything in my room again...

city tour
central market

marketing...



mushroom...

hmmm....

huh?!

ya...it's ladies...
y so stupid using the public toilet at victoria square?
Hilton Hotel is nicer n cleaner...it is my public toilet...


S-shape

stop pretending...i know u like to take picture...

bye bye~~~

i think u truly enjoyed urself here...
it is definitely...cos of me~~~~
hahahha



u left something behind again...
*sweat* =.="

No comments: