Monday 22 June 2009

My study area--McDonald

After a few days of being bored at home...i decided to go to the McDonald in Glenelg to study...
why McDonald? Normally ppl will choose library... (cos i m abnormal)
i prefer to study in an environment with a bit noise...
library is too comfortable that I will just fall asleep only...

Hungy Jack in Rundle Mall was my study area last year...
Since I've known more ppl this year, I would not want to be there anymore...
Y?is it that bad for seeing ppl who u know?
autistic? Social phobia?
anyway I just don't feel like seeing anybody...

I grabbed my notes n book, took the tram straight to Glenelg...

Fish fillet and apple pie...my lunch...
it is the cheapest meal in McDonald...

Ronald McDonald was so popular there...attracted every kids

another kid who was more interesting...

i saw him playing with it while i was studying...
i quickly grabbed my camera n took a few...
luckily i went with my camera...thanks jo for reminding me...


Choc Soft cone~~~
My favourite ice-cream...basically, it already extincted from all McDonald but it still can be found in Glenelg...

for those who misses choc soft cone too should have one there...
Remember it is McDonald in Glenelg...

leave u with the other view of Glenelg

isn't this looked like toy factory in cartoon?

this was how i studied...hohoho...
today was McDonald in Glenelg...Where should I go tomorrow?

1 comment:

for Veron said...

Heehee.. you are so funny! All the way to Glenelg to study =) I think I will look at the sea, play, eat and go shopping more than I would study.

I miss Anderson's Rum & raisins in glenelg!