Sunday 19 September 2010

down to Murray Bridge

yesterday i went to Murray Bridge for an intern interview...i took a bus from the city and changed another bus in Mt Baker. i was quite relaxing on the bus this time...i felt much more 'freerer' compared to my previous 2 trips (Mt Gambier n Victor Harbour). felt like i m having a vacation...i quite like the place actually...dunno is cos of my mood or what...i felt everything was so good yesterday...

一样是一个人不同的是心境
was alone too but the feeling is very different

i have taken some random pics...

Mt Baker bus station, this is where i changed my bus. it is the end of the metro bus service.

the view when i was on my way back

but no matter how....decision has been made or i should say i have never changed my mind actually...

hmm...feel like having a trip here...houseboating sound interesting...

No comments: