Thursday 23 September 2010

power of blogging

i like to blog again...

feel so good every time after writing something here...
especially, when i was a bit down or 'messy'...

this time is not about my activity anymore...
more about myself...

feel like writing diary...

when i was in my high school, my school wanted us to write sth to our form teacher every week or at least every month...
it could be anything...it's liked a dairy or weekly dairy
i used to hate writing...cos i dunno what to write...
i ended up never writing anything in my last few years in high school...
now, i feel like letting my form teacher to 'mark'
if she saw my 'diary', think she ll refer me to the counselor, i would call them 'counselling teachers'...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. me too. I seldom write the diary to my form teacher during my high school time. I feel the diary writing is part of my homework and I also don't what to write down. I think I only wrote a few diaries to my teacher. But now, writing diary is like part of my life. I'll try to write everyday of at least once a week. As I'm getting older, I think I need to write down bits and pieces of my life as my brain is getting dysfunctional. hahaha

unicornzoe said...

yaya, same here...was so stress if my teacher wanted us to submit...then i gotta found out sth to write, i din really know wat i was writing in the end...lol...then the reason of me writing is not the same now...jus wanna 'fa xie' or share or record or jus feel lik writing then write...good to hav brain dysfunction...no need to think so much, no need to fan...no worries is the happiest thing...